20+ Simple Hair Style For Girls For Wedding
Introduction: 20+ Simple Hair Style For Girls For Wedding
Weddings are joyous occasions that call for special attention to every detail, including your hairstyle. For girls attending weddings, choosing the right hairstyle is crucial to complement the overall look. Whether you’re a guest, bridesmaid, or even the bride herself, here are 20 simple yet stunning hairstyles that will add a touch of elegance to any wedding celebration.
- Low Bun with Flowers: Create a classic and romantic look with a low bun adorned with delicate flowers. This timeless style exudes grace and sophistication.
- Side-Swept Curls: Opt for a soft and feminine appearance with side-swept curls. This versatile style complements various dress necklines and adds a touch of glamour.
- Braided Crown: Elevate your hairstyle with a braided crown. This ethereal and regal look is perfect for a wedding, adding a touch of whimsy.
- Twisted Half-Up Half-Down: Combine the best of both worlds with a twisted half-up half-down hairstyle. This chic and effortless style is perfect for a modern and romantic look.
- Sleek Low Ponytail: Keep it simple and sophisticated with a sleek low ponytail. This minimalist style allows your outfit and accessories to shine.
- Classic Chignon: Timeless and elegant, the classic chignon is a perfect choice for a formal wedding. This sleek updo works well with various hair textures and lengths.
- Messy Updo with Hair Accessories: Add a touch of playfulness to your look with a messy updo adorned with stylish hair accessories. This trendy option is perfect for a contemporary and chic appearance.
- Waterfall Braid: Embrace the romance of a waterfall braid. This intricate yet simple style adds a touch of bohemian charm to your wedding ensemble.
- Low Twisted Ponytail: Opt for a low twisted ponytail for a modern and sophisticated look. This style keeps your hair off your face while maintaining a sleek and polished appearance.
- Ballerina Bun with Hair Wrap: Achieve a classic and polished look with a ballerina bun adorned with a delicate hair wrap. This refined style is perfect for a formal wedding setting.
- Side Bun with Jeweled Pins: Add a touch of sparkle to your hairstyle with jeweled hairpins. Create a side bun and use the pins to secure and accessorize for a glamorous finish.
- Fishtail Braid: Opt for a trendy and textured look with a fishtail braid. This boho-inspired style adds a relaxed and carefree vibe to your wedding ensemble.
- Voluminous Waves: Amp up the glamour with voluminous waves. Create big, bouncy curls for a chic and stylish appearance.
- Low Knot with Twists: Keep it simple yet sophisticated with a low knot featuring elegant twists. This understated style is perfect for a modern and minimalist look.
- Pinned Back Curls: Showcase your curls by pinning back the top layers. This effortlessly chic style is perfect for adding a touch of romance to your wedding attire.
- High Ponytail with Wrap: Elevate a classic high ponytail by wrapping a section of hair around the hair tie. This simple addition adds a polished and refined touch to your look.
- Half-Up Bouffant: Create a retro-inspired look with a half-up bouffant hairstyle. This voluminous and stylish option is perfect for a vintage-inspired wedding.
- Loose Braided Updo: Achieve a relaxed and bohemian look with a loose braided updo. This effortless style is perfect for an outdoor or rustic wedding celebration.
- Ribbon-Tied Ponytail: Add a touch of charm with a ribbon-tied ponytail. Choose a ribbon that complements your outfit for a sweet and romantic finishing touch.
- Low Side Bun with Twists: Combine sophistication with a touch of whimsy by opting for a low side bun with twists. This versatile style is suitable for a range of wedding themes and dress styles.
Flipped Low Ponytail 20+ Simple Hair Style For Girls For Wedding
Here’s one easy hairstyle for long hair that can be done in a flash. Gather all your hair in a low ponytail and tie it with an elastic band. Topsy-tail the ponytail twice or thrice to create this look. It is a really simple but pretty hairstyle. Perfect for college!
22. Fountain Curls
You can achieve this look with a curling iron or velcro rollers. Rollers use minimum heat, which is great if you want to protect your hair from heat damage. Don’t forget to spritz on some hairspray after curling your locks to prevent them from unraveling throughout the day.
23. Big Curls
Velcro rollers are the easiest way to achieve these bodacious curls. Ruffle the curls with your fingers to make them look more natural. This kind of curls look especially great on layered haircuts. If you are using a curling iron for this style, wrap your hair in big sections around the barrel to get those stunning big curls.
24. Blonde Curls
When going blonde, you need to consider your skin’s surface tone and undertone. The shade of blonde should also go well with your clothes and regular makeup look. Once you have colored your hair blonde, style it in curls from halfway down to achieve this incredible look. Dawna Jarvis recommends using a curler to achieve this stunning hairstyle. She says, “Believe it or not a 1 inch curling iron works great for this look.”
25. Defined Curls
Defined curls like these look great on anyone with long, thick hair. The key here is to use a curling iron with a big barrel and apply lots of heat protectant to prevent heat damage to your hair.
26. Dimensional Color
If you have long hair, one of the best looks you can sport is a dimensional color blend. Color your long hair in multiple shades of your natural hair color. This will give your locks depth and dimension. “Make sure not to curl the ends to keep that textured look,” recommends Dawna Jarvis, a licensed cosmetologist.
27. Scrunched Curls
There are two ways to achieve this look without using heat. One is to dampen your hair and weave the lower half of your hair into a braid, leaving it that way overnight. Untie the braid the next morning, apply some mousse, and scrunch up your hair. You can also use rollers without the heat to achieve these curls.
28. Semi Crown
Here’s one feminine and cute hairstyle for long hair that can be easily sported. To emulate the look, gather some hair from both sides at the front and weave it into a regular 3-strand braid. Accessorize this boho-chic hairstyle with a pretty flower crown clip, and you are good to go!
29. Highlighted Beach Waves
Every woman’s dream is to achieve the perfect beachy waves look. Check out this article for 14 different ways to achieve the tousled waves look. It’s easier than you think!
30. Curly Updo 20+ Simple Hair Style For Girls For Wedding
Curl your hair with a curling iron and spritz on some hairspray. Gather all your hair, allowing some strays to fall loose. Wrap your hair in a loose low bun, allowing the ends to hang loose over the bun. Accessorize your bun with some golden barrettes if you have an event to attend.
31. Fancy Updo
Before you panic at the intricacy of this hairstyle, let me tell you that it is to achieve. Curl all your hair in perfect ringlets. Roll and pin the curls at the top of your head to create the mohawk look. Then, wrap all your hair in a bun and pin it in place.
32. Royal Ponytail
Curl the lower half of your hair. Gather all your hair in a high ponytail and push it up to create a pouf. If you have bangs or slightly layered hair in the front, allow it to hang loose. Tie the high ponytail with an elastic and accessorize with sparkly barrettes and hair combs.
33. Simple Pouf ‘Do
Pick up some hair from the front and backcomb it. Gently comb it down neatly and pin it at the crown to create a pouf. Comb down the rest of your hair, and you are ready to leave. Quick and easy!
34. Vintage Half Updo
This vintage updo is created the same way as you would create a pouf, except you need to add more hair from the sides while doing it. Leave your bangs out and wear some good ol’ vintage clothes to complete the look.
35. Midsummer Night’s Dream 20+ Simple Hair Style For Girls For Wedding
If you’ve seen Midsummer Night’s Dream, you know that this hairstyle fits in that movie perfectly. In fact, Michelle Pfeiffer sports a similar look in that movie. Part your hair down the middle and roll the center-parted front of your hair in small sections, Pin the rolled hair at the back of your head and curl the rest of your hair to finish off this look.
36. Braided Space Buns
Part your hair from the front to the nape of your neck to divide it in two sections. Flip your hair over and braid each section into a Dutch braid until you reach your crown. Then, wrap both the sections in space buns and pin them in place.
37. Romantic Curly Updo
This is the kind of hairstyle boho wedding dreams are made of. The voluminous hair, messy flyaways, side-swept bangs and leafy hair accessory come together to create this stunningly romantic updo. Go to a professional to get this hairstyle done.
38. Bouffant Updo
If you love big hair, this look is for you. Go retro with this look! Spritz on lots of hairspray and backcomb it to your heart’s content. Pin the front of your hair in a pouf and wrap the rest of it in a bun, leaving out the ends.
39. Messy High Ponytail
Comb? What’s that? Messy hairstyles are all the rage right now! Get on board with it with this stunning and easy messy high ponytail. Gather all your hair with your fingers and hold in at the crown. Tie it with an elastic band and flare out your ponytail to finish off the loo