Hdfc Customer Care Number
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
If you have any inquiries or concerns regarding your HDFC credit card, you may contact their customer service representatives by utilizing any of the available ways. The customer care agent will also aid you in selecting the best credit card and even applying for one, among other card-related activities.
The customer care numbers you can call are:
- For general queries: 1860 267 6161 / 1800 202 6161
- Your area code must be added before the mentioned number to get connected with your city’s customer care: 61606161 / 6160616
HDFC Email Address
To get in touch with the bank, you can send them an email with your concerns to email@example.com.
Visit the bank’s Contact Us website for a quicker way to express your question, grievance, or comments. This will make it simple for you to get in touch with the bank.
24×7 Credit Card Customer Care Numbers (City-Wise)
Here is a city-wise break-up of the customer care numbers. Keep in mind that the following numbers are not toll-free, and you will be charged accordingly by your service provider.
If the city you stay in is not on this list, then you can dial the following number to have your credit card queries addressed: 1860 267 6161
HDFC Credit Card Enquiries
If you have any of the following queries, here’s how you can address them:
- In case of credit card theft: Please call the customer service helpline to report the loss of your credit card if you find out that it has been stolen. As an alternative, you can block the card by logging into your HDFC credit card net banking account.
- In case your credit card gets blocked: Your card cannot be reactivated if it has been blocked. The best thing to do is to ask for a replacement card. You can do this by interacting with a customer service representative, paying via net banking, or downloading the relevant form, filling it out, and mailing it to the address listed below:
HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O BOX #8654, Thiruvanmiyur P.O. Chennai 600 041
HDFC Credit Card International Helpline Number
Here are the customer care numbers you can access if you are overseas:
|USA||855 999 6061|
|Canada||855 999 6061|
|Kenya||0 800 721 740|
|Singapore||800 101 2850|
|Other countries||91 2267606161|
Note: Local charges may apply to these calls. For more details regarding the charges, please check with your service provider.
HDFC Credit Card Grievance Redressal
In the event that the customer care employees are unable to satisfy your complaints, you may write to the bank’s grievance resolution officer. The Grievance Redressal form, which is accessible on the bank’s website, can be used to accomplish this. Additionally, you can call the bank’s dedicated hotline for resolving credit card issues. The area code is (416) 610-849-00. You can call this number from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Note: You will not be able to reach the Grievance Redressal Officer over the phone on second and fourth Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays.
Alternatively, you can send a letter to:
Mr. Shanmugasundar R (Grievance Redressal Officer)
HDFC Bank Cards Division
8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur
Chennai – 600041
HDFC Nodal Office Contact Details
You can contact the Principal Nodal Officer by email, phone, or letter if the Grievance Redressal Officer is unable to effectively handle your issue. Ideally, you should hear back from us within 10 business days.
To send an email, follow these steps:
- Visit HDFC’s customer care page.
- Select the ‘Email us’ option under ‘Nodal officers/Principal Nodal Officer’.
- Select the area of operation. Once you do this, a complaint form will open up. You can fill in the details and send them to the concerned Nodal Officer.