Ladli Behna Yojana Kya Hai
The Madhya Pradesh government has introduced the ‘Ladli Behna’ scheme with the aim of financially empowering women. Under this scheme, each woman is provided with Rs 1,000 per month. Recently, the state government disbursed Rs 1,000 to the accounts of 1.25 crore women. If you haven’t applied for the scheme yet, it’s recommended to do so promptly. Below are details about the eligibility criteria, application process, and relevant documents for the Ladli Brahmin Yojana:
- Budget Allocation:
- The Ladli Brahmin Yojana, initiated by the Madhya Pradesh government from March 15, 2023, is budgeted at Rs 60,000 crore for the next 5 years.
- Beneficiaries will receive a fixed amount of Rs 1,000 every month.
- Monthly Disbursement:
- Rs 1,000 will be deposited into the bank accounts of women beneficiaries on the 10th of each month, totaling Rs 12,000 annually.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The Ladli Brahmin Yojana is applicable to various categories, including general class, other backward castes, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, minorities, women, abandoned women, and widows.
- Women must be residents of Madhya Pradesh, with an age limit for application set between 23 and 60 years.
- Application Process:
- The application process for the Mukhyamantri Ladli Brahmin Yojana has commenced.
- Funds for the first phase have been released to 1.25 crore beneficiaries.
- Women can apply through camp offices, gram panchayats, ward offices, and Anganwadi centers.
- After applying, women should visit the scheme portal cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in to download the application receipt.
- Increased Allowance:
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced an increase in the monthly allowance from Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,250.
- Ladli Brahmin Yojana Overview:
- Launched on March 5, 2023, the scheme focuses on empowering young women for a better future.
- It provides comprehensive support for the overall development of female children, covering expenses for higher studies or weddings.
- The scheme encourages parents to invest in their daughter’s education, promising incentives.
- Targeting economically weaker sections, women aged 21 to 60, including married, widowed, and divorced women, are eligible.
- Beneficiaries should not be income tax payers, and family income should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
For those interested in the Ladli Brahmin Yojana, timely application and adherence to eligibility criteria are crucial to avail of the financial benefits provided by the Madhya Pradesh government.