Youtube Tricks 2023
1. Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Use keyboard shortcuts to control video playback. For example, “K” pauses or plays a video, “J” rewinds 10 seconds, and “L” fast forwards 10 seconds.
2. Loop a Video:
- Right-click on a video and select “Loop” to play it in an infinite loop.
3. Playback Speed Control:
- Adjust the playback speed of a video. Click on the settings (gear) icon and choose the speed that suits your preference, including slower or faster playback.
4. Create GIFs:
- Turn any part of a YouTube video into a GIF by adding “gif” before the “youtube.com” in the video’s URL. You’ll be directed to a GIF creation tool.
5. Use Timestamps:
- Share a specific moment in a video by adding the timestamp to the end of the video’s URL (e.g., “?t=1m30s” for 1 minute and 30 seconds).
6. Keyboard Navigation:
- Use keyboard shortcuts like “C” to quickly comment on a video, “M” to mute/unmute the video, and “F” to enter full-screen mode.
7. Dark Mode:
- Activate Dark Mode for a more comfortable viewing experience in low-light conditions. Click on your profile picture, go to “Appearance,” and select “Dark Theme.”
8. Mini Player:
- Click on the mini-player icon in the lower-right corner of a video to minimize it and continue browsing YouTube while watching.
9. YouTube Shorts:
- Discover and create short-form videos using YouTube Shorts. Use the Shorts camera to record vertical videos and add music.
10. Video Chapters: – Many videos have chapters that allow you to jump to specific sections. Check the video’s description or use the progress bar to navigate chapters.
11. Autoplay Control: – Toggle off the Autoplay feature to prevent YouTube from automatically playing the next video after the current one ends.
12. Explore Hidden YouTube Features: – YouTube often introduces new features and experiments. Explore the YouTube Studio and Creator Insider channels to stay updated on these features.
13. YouTube Music: – If you’re a music enthusiast, try YouTube Music, a dedicated platform for music discovery and playlists.
14. YouTube Studio: – If you’re a content creator, use YouTube Studio for in-depth analytics, video management, and customization of your channel.
15. VR Viewing: – Experience 360-degree videos in virtual reality by using a compatible VR headset and the YouTube VR app.
16. YouTube Premium: – Consider subscribing to YouTube Premium for an ad-free experience, offline downloads, and background play on mobile devices.
17. Restricted Mode: – Enable Restricted Mode in your account settings to filter out content that may not be suitable for all audiences.
18. YouTube Analytics: – Dive deep into your channel’s performance with YouTube Analytics. Access insights about your audience, watch time, revenue, and more to optimize your content strategy.
19. End Screens and Cards: – Use end screens and cards to promote other videos, playlists, or subscribe buttons within your videos to keep viewers engaged with your content.
20. YouTube Premiere: – Schedule video premieres to build excitement among your audience. Premieres allow you to chat with viewers in real time before the video goes live.
21. YouTube Shorts Fund (for Creators): – If you create YouTube Shorts, you can participate in the YouTube Shorts Fund program, which provides monetary rewards to eligible creators.
22. YouTube Community Posts: – Use the Community tab to engage with your audience by sharing text updates, polls, and images. It’s a great way to build a sense of community on your channel.
23. YouTube Studio Mobile App: – Manage your channel on the go with the YouTube Studio mobile app. You can check analytics, respond to comments, and even schedule uploads from your smartphone.
24. YouTube Live: – Go live on YouTube to connect with your audience in real time. You can host Q&A sessions, live gaming streams, or interactive events.
25. YouTube Shorts Creative Tools: – Use YouTube Shorts’ creative tools to enhance your short-form videos with music, text, and filters. Experiment with different effects to make your content stand out.
26. Copyright-Free Music Library: – Access YouTube’s extensive library of copyright-free music to use in your videos without worrying about copyright strikes.
27. Collaboration Features: – Collaborate with other creators by using YouTube’s collaboration features, such as video collaborations and mentioning other channels in your video descriptions.
28. YouTube Playlists: – Create playlists to organize your videos and make it easier for viewers to explore your content. You can also curate playlists of your favorite videos from other creators.
29. Live Chat Moderation: – If you’re hosting live streams, use the chat moderation tools to keep the chat civil and free from spam.
30. YouTube Shorts Fund (for Viewers): – If you’re a viewer of YouTube Shorts, you can participate in the YouTube Shorts Fund Viewer Program, which allows you to earn rewards by engaging with Shorts content.